Blogalicious Weekend has moved to Wordpress!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://blogaliciousweekend.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Blogalicious 2010: What to do with my family?

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What to do with my family?

You know that Blogalicious is just about 2 months away, right? You know that it's during Columbus Day weekend, right? You know that you're going to have a good time, right?


Now you're wondering how to work it out for yourself . We're sure one of the biggest issues you're facing is should I leave my family? Well consider this - you can make a trip to Atlanta WITH your family! Yes, I said WITH them ... because while you're getting your blogalicious on, they can be site-seeing and doing all the other fun stuff that the ATL has to offer.


Take for example, a tour of the Georgia Aquarium, or the historic MLK site, or go to the Bodies exhibit or feed your face at the Taste of Atlanta, or even go to Stone Mountain or enjoy the Fall Festival. There are countless family-friendly activities in Atlanta (click here for our family friendly guide). So don't feel bad because it's not really a hard decision. Make a vacation out of it - you'll have a good time and so will they!


(P.S. Stay tuned for more family friendly options)

1 comment:

  1. You were reading my mind!!! Okay, now that I have that issue resolved, another has come up, or should I say down. I will do my research, and if we are indeed able to make the trip, I can plan an awesome time for the fam, and still get my Blogalicious on!

    ReplyDelete