Blogalicious Weekend has moved to Wordpress!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://blogaliciousweekend.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Blogalicious 2010: Natalie's in the spotlight today

Monday, August 31, 2009

Natalie's in the spotlight today

Our speaker for today is a woman after my own heart. Ms. Natalie McNeal who can be found at The Frugalista Files took a "vow of frugality" in 2008 after she spent a month without getting her hair done, eating out or getting a manicure or pedicure and saved $400. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.! Natalie blogs about and teaches people how to live the frugal and fabulous life.

Natalie will be a panelist on the Cyberstyle & The Multicultural Blogger panel and here's a little bit more about her:

1. Tell us something about you that you would never tell your mom? I would probably tell her, so I could irritate her.

2. In your spare ten minutes each day, what would you wish you could be doing? What are you actually doing? I would be writing something meaningful, but I am tweeting and Facebooking.


3. If money was no object, what item of clothing or accessory would you like to have? An extensive Louis Vuitton collection.

4. You're five minutes away from work and realized that you forgot something. What would be that one thing that would make you turn around and go back home? My keys.

5. Describe yourself in 5 adjectives? Thick, sensitive, assertive, frugal and fabulous.

6. If you were granted three wishes from an angel or genie what would you want? Financial security, a beach home in Los Angeles and my book written!

7. When you were growing up what did you want to become when you grew up? A journalist

8. Which is the trait you love the most and least about yourself? The best thing about me is my ability to adapt to different situations. My procrastination is HORRIBLE. I’ll make it go away. Tomorrow.

9. Do you have a tattoo, where is it located and what does it stand for? No tats.

10. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking? Hmm. Adjust the twins. Heheh!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are highlighting the speakers! I look forward to reading what you have to say, and then going to their sites. And ofcourse follow them!

    ReplyDelete