Blogalicious Weekend has moved to Wordpress!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://blogaliciousweekend.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Blogalicious 2010: Spotlighting Jessica

Monday, September 7, 2009

Spotlighting Jessica

You know you have an impact in social media; we know we make an impact in social media; now hear more from an expert on women of color and social media. Jessica Faye Carter will be one of our panelists on "Social Media and the Woman of Color" and we are looking forward to learning a lot from her.

Here's a little more about Jessica:

Jessica is the founder and CEO of NÄ•tte Media, is a social media company for women, which provides opportunities for women to connect online across various aspects of their identity, including culture, profession/career, philanthropic efforts, and religion. Jessica was previously a corporate lawyer on Wall Street and is a member of the New York Bar.
She is a nationally-recognized expert on cultural and gender diversity and an award-winning business author.

In your spare ten minutes each day, what would you wish you could be doing? What are you actually doing? I wish I could be in dance class (ballet, salsa, etc.), but I’m usually working—even in my spare time.

You're five minutes away from work and realized that you forgot something. What would be that one thing that would make you turn around and go back home? Probably my laptop or maybe my makeup bag, especially if I had something to do later.

When you were growing up what did you want to become when you grew up? A fashion designer. That didn’t go over too well with my parents, who immediately said no.

What do you do when (you think) no one is looking? I love singing and believe me, no one is looking (or listening) but me!

You can read more at http://nettemedia.com/ or follow @nettemedia

No comments:

Post a Comment