Blogalicious Weekend has moved to Wordpress!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://blogaliciousweekend.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Blogalicious 2010: Wow

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wow

Blogalicious 2009 came and went! We are still reeling from the energy and positive vibes that you all radiated throughout the weekend. We're already at work (no, we can't help it) gathering all of your fantastic posts and the pics from the event, so stay tuned for a conference recap coming soon. In the meantime, if you want to help us out by providing us a link to your Blogalicious posts, Flickr pages, and anything else that would be great. We've included a Mr. Linky to make things easy.

Can I just say one more time how much we loved the Blogalicious love? You all were fabulous!

Until Miami...


3 comments:

  1. Great idea to condense all the Blogalicious posts in one place! :-) I haven't written my actual blog post yet but have attached the link to some pics that I took. Enjoy!

    Cant wait to read all the other recaps!!!

    Yakini
    @ThePrissyMommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just used the same word to describe the conference--WOW. Yall truly put it down in the A. Congrats! I really enjoyed meeting all of you. I hope you are getting some much needed rest. Here is a link to my post that will be up tomorrow. Feel free to grab the pics from the post. http://joanofalltrades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete