Blogalicious Weekend has moved to Wordpress!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://blogaliciousweekend.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Blogalicious 2010: Congrats to Penny Pinching Diva!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Congrats to Penny Pinching Diva!

Our very own Blogalicious Media Correspondent, and thifty blogger extraordinaire, Shynea Hunter aka Penny Pinching Diva is featured as The Coupon Queen in this month's Essence magazine (you know - the one with a smoldering Idris Elba on the cover!) Shynea offers tips and tricks of the trade on how to get the most for your hard-earned money.

Congratulations Shynea!!
Catch the Penny Pinching Diva in person, live on the purple carpet at Blogalicious 2009.

2 comments:

  1. I saw the Essence and was so proud! Congrats PPD!

    Winks & Smiles,
    Wifey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the congratulations. I am so sorry that I am just now seeing this post. I have been without a computer for weeks now and I am trying to play catch up. I was SO excited to be in this issue of Essence. It was literally a dream come true and something I NEVER expected.

    ReplyDelete