Blogalicious Weekend has moved to Wordpress!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://blogaliciousweekend.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Blogalicious 2010: Sign up for a FREE webinar

Monday, December 21, 2009

Sign up for a FREE webinar

As we mentioned in our newsletter we are launching a new series - Blogalicious Bytes: Lessons in Social Media. Blogalicious will host monthly webinars on topics of interest to our social media community. These hour-long webinars will be taught by well known and respected instructors in their respective areas of expertise.

The first webinar will be held on Monday January 18th, 2010, at 8:00 P.M. EST, join Ken Gibbs, Jr., former Site Development/Real Black Network Director on Essence.com, as he presents on the topic of Money Matters: Monetizing Your Blogs.

Please rsvp here to reserve your spot in this session. The webinar is free, so in the spirit of the season, please share this tip with your friends:)


1 comment:

  1. This morning I woke up in a panic. I missed the event. I just went back throgh my emails to confirm I had indeed missed it. I DIDN'T!!!

    I am looking forward to this webinar.

    ReplyDelete