Blogalicious Weekend has moved to Wordpress!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://blogaliciousweekend.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Blogalicious 2010: Call for Blogalicious Baby Boomers

Friday, June 26, 2009

Call for Blogalicious Baby Boomers

Are you a Baby Boomer Blogger of Color? Do you have kids in college or beyond? Social media mom and PR consultant extraordinaire Kim Moldofsky from Hormone-colored Days sent us the following request:

What started as a client project has turned into more of a personal quest. I was recently asked to a create a list of Baby Boomer bloggers (at least 46 years old, but ideally over 50) for a client. I started with my friends, asked on Twitter and searched a few community sites to build my list. But then I realized that it was mostly white, straight, married. I failed to meet my own standards for diversity.

Can you help me? I’d love recommendations for greats blogs written by men or women over the age of 50. Ideally these folks are parents of college students or older, but I’m open to anyone with quality content.

Thanks!
Kim


If you fit this description and would like to be added to Kim's impressive blogroll, please leave us a comment with your email address.

Stay Blogalicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment