My mom has her small business up and running and she's doing really well BUT ... she doesn't have a clue how to enter the world of social media. I've finally got her reading our blog and she has a blackberry - but that's it! She knows nothing about social media, blogging, FB, twitter, and I don't even think she knows how to text.
If you're kind of like my mom (maybe not as ancient) and want to figure out how to better use social media for your business, here comes Terri Holley to the rescue.
Terri will be speaking on "The Art of Small Business Blogging" panel and "helps small businesses harness the power of social media so they can generate more leads, retain existing customers, and create additional streams of revenue." Terri says "her greatest joy is introducing people from the bricks-and-mortar world to the digital environment" and "her clients enjoy her supportive, non-threatening, and down- to-earth style."
We asked Terri some fun questions to get to know her better and here are her responses:
1. Tell us something about you that you would never tell your mom?
Too many things
2. In your spare ten minutes each day, what would you wish you could be doing? What are you actually doing?
Having a professional massage. I am actually checking email.
3. If money was no object, what item of clothing or accessory would you like to have?
A set of Coach luggage
4. You're five minutes away from work and realized that you forgot something. What would be that one thing that would make you turn around and go back home?
5. Describe yourself in 5 adjectives?
Innovative, tenacious, scrappy, persistent, fun-loving
6. If you were granted three wishes from an angel or genie what would you want?
I live in abundance- I have everything I need, but I would love to travel more
7. When you were growing up what did you want to become when you grew up?
Not a clue
8. Which is the trait you love the most and least about yourself?
Love the most – creativity Would love to change – inability to really and truly relax
9. Do you have a tattoo, where is it located and what does it stand for?
10. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?
You can holla at Terri at her site Creative Blog Solutions or @Creativeblogs on Twitter and Creative Blog Solutions on Facebook